Self care is SO important! I feel AMAZING and recharged after practicing a good self care routine. Here are some of my favorite self care tips that help me tremendously… (I hope they help you too xoxo)
SELF CARE TIPS:
For your anytime of the day selfcare needs.
HIT A WORKOUT (AT HOME OR IN THE GYM!)
- Working out makes me feel amazing, I know with the current times some are going to the gym and some do not have gym access. Regardless of your options, you can still get a good workout in!
- Yoga or Meditation is another one of my favorites
- Workout Guide Challenges
- Baddie Bands Premium Fitness Resistance Bands (for at home or in the gym) I’m the Founder of Baddie Bands and created them to help other girls (and guys too!) get to their fitness goals!
EAT HEALTHY AND NOURISH YOUR BOD
TOP HEALTHY MEAL AND SNACK IDEAS:
- Smoothies and Smoothie Bowls (with bananas and nut or sunflower seed butter for protein)
- Protein Pancakes
- Granola with banana
Lunch or Dinner…
- Crockpot or Air Fryer Chicken and veggies with egg noodles on the side
- Beef (or other option) stuffed peppers toppped with cheese (or dairy free cheese)
- Grilled Chickpea, Avocado, Bacon Chicken Salads + (fill it up with your favorite veggies)
CREATE A SOLID SKINCARE ROUTINE (PAMPER YOURSELF YES YOU DESERVE IT!)
START YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE EARLY…
If you need any ideas, I know I might get some questions so I’ll link everything:
- wash off your makeup or wash your face (I use the Makeup Eraser Wipes)
- cleanser cleanser cleanser ( I use the SuperFoods Kale Cleanser by Youth to the People )
- use a facial steamer if you have one!
- Your favorite facial mask (mine is from BioRace)
- Your favorite toner (mine is from Trader Joe’s)
- Your favorite moisturizer (mine is the Ordinary)
- Your favorite night cream (mine is Olay) (YES THAT’S MY RECIPE FOR YOUR SKIN TO FEEL AMAZING!)The smell of perfume gets me in such a good mood! Spray some perfume, put on a facial mask, and pull yourself together girl.
READ A GOOD BOOK
It’s SO nice to unplug and detox from social media and read a good book! Reading has helped change my mindset on so many different things (business and self improvement books are some that I highly recommend)
- You are a Badass
- The Power of Now
- Jesus Calling (Daily Devotional)
- Atomic Habits
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F****
It’s so important to treat yourself sometimes. I love flowers the spice up any room. Treat yourself to something you’ve been wanting and even add the touch of flowers in your home.
ITS OKAY TO TREAT YOURSELF SOMETIMES… YOU DESERVE IT
POUR YOURSELF A GLASS OF WINE OR COFFEE OR TEA AND JUST RELAX…
There’s something about taking a few minutes for yourself with a glass of your favorite coffee, tea or even wine and just relaxing. Unwind with your favorite beverage, curl up with a good book and light a candle, before or after doing your skincare routine (thank me later).
BOOK A TRIP (OR MAKE YOUR HOUSE FEEL LIKE A SPA-STYLE RESORT FOR A DAY…)
Okay, so I totally get that booking a trip isn’t super possible for everyone due to the current times in the world.
You could have a staycation, or even make your home feel like a spa-style resort!
If you live somewhere warm maybe take a trip to the beach.
Taking time for yourself is so important, and something I try to do as much as I can it’s so great for your mental health and helps encourage me to want to reach my goals hope this post helped.